OpenCV, Python and other image processing questions
megil

Depth Map Coloring Problem

Post by megil »

Hello everyone,

I follow this page;

https://stereopi.com/blog/opencv-compar ... reo-vision

My depth map ;

I have been dealing with this issue for a long time. I have information about stereo vision. Although I have set all the parameters, it sees the first 2-3 meters in red.

So the first 2-3 meters are always red. 1. meter red [128,0,0], 2.meter red [128,0,0] 3.meter [252,0,0].

It gets better after the 3. meter. But before that, it is always red. It doesn't change if I change the parameters.

How can i fix it?

Thanks in advance.

Realizator
Site Admin

Re: Depth Map Coloring Problem

Post by Realizator »

Hi Megil!
Wow, it's great you are here. Your email is not working, and I was try to contact you to help us with this issue. Can you please look at it? This issue is similar to the one you solved.

As for your question - looks like you depth maps settings are not so good, and mindisp/numofdisp settings are not ideal. If you can share with me your chessboard photos set, current depth map settings and several images for building a depth map - I will try to figure out, what's wrong. You can upload it to the cloud (like Google drive) and send me a link here on forum, or by email (my nickname @gmail . com)
By the way, are you using C++ or Python code?
Eugene a.k.a. Realizator

megil

Re: Depth Map Coloring Problem

Post by megil »

I don't have this problem when using python code. I am encountering using c ++ code. My efforts to solve the issue continue. If I can't get a solution, I will send you the documents. Thank you for your answers. Sorry, my email address is no longer accessible. I need to change it.