SLP2 and CM4

SLP v2 RaspiOS image discussion
GuiAmo

SLP2 and CM4

Post by GuiAmo »

Hi,

First of all, I am quite new to Raspberry Pi, so please, concider that there may be obvious things that I have not done correctly.

I have recently received a Steropi v2 board, and a CM4108032. Following the different steps on the wiki page, I have tried to use the SLP2 images provided. I managed to mount the system using the rpiboot feature, and write the image on the eMMC using RpiImager. However, it seems that there are some kind of troubles, from what I understand, the SLP2 version on the link is not compatible with my CM4. You can see enclosed a picture of the screen I have when booting the system.

From this point, I have changed the OS by a Raspberry Pi OS (legacy) version, in order to check if my system was working. With this solution, I managed to boot the system, and even acquire some pictures from the two cameras that I had plugged in the CSI ports. However, I would rather use the SLP2 software that seems pretty nice.

Is there an obvious solution, or something that I may have not done properly ?

Thank you in advance for your feedbacks,
Guillaume.
Attachments
IMG_20221109_111017.jpg
IMG_20221109_111017.jpg (3.12 MiB) Viewed 6387 times

Realizator
Site Admin

Re: SLP2 and CM4

Post by Realizator »

Hi Guillaume,

Uh... I had never faced an issue like this. I'll try to find CM4108032 to test this. It looks like 8Gb has some specific EEPROM, which requires kernel update in SLP.
Eugene a.k.a. Realizator