Support plate mounting hardware

Cases, camera mount mechanics, 3D printing, laser cut etc.
ajk

Post by ajk »

Hi,

Should I have gotten nuts and bolts for mounting the cameras to the support plate? I did not get any.

Andy

Realizator
Site Admin

Re: Support plate mounting hardware

Post by Realizator »

ajk wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 11:53 pm
Hi,

Should I have gotten nuts and bolts for mounting the cameras to the support plate? I did not get any.

Andy
Hi Andy,
We did not included nuts and bolts, as each user has his own requirements for setup. We suggested you can choose nuts and bolts according to your setup.
Eugene a.k.a. Realizator

thaytan

Post by thaytan »

Realizator wrote:
Sat May 04, 2019 11:46 am
Hi Andy,
We did not included nuts and bolts, as each user has his own requirements for setup. We suggested you can choose nuts and bolts according to your setup.
That's a slightly bothersome choice. 2.5mm nylon bolts are hard to find near here at less than $1/bolt, and it's going to take a couple of weeks to deliver from China :-/

Realizator
Site Admin

Post by Realizator »

thaytan wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 5:01 pm
Realizator wrote:
Sat May 04, 2019 11:46 am
Hi Andy,
That's a slightly bothersome choice. 2.5mm nylon bolts are hard to find near here at less than $1/bolt, and it's going to take a couple of weeks to deliver from China :-/
We used 2 mm, not 2.5 mm. And we use metal bolts, not nylon. They are very cheap, so you can try this approach.
Eugene a.k.a. Realizator

JustSomeGuyTN

Post by JustSomeGuyTN »

I bought a set of stand offs from Amazon previously that has some m2 in various lengths. It's a good thing to have around when doing projects.

BarryKER

Post by BarryKER »

Its been over a week now and nobody has any suggestions or help for my situation?

Realizator
Site Admin

Post by Realizator »

BarryKER wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 6:55 am
Its been over a week now and nobody has any suggestions or help for my situation?
Sorry BarryKER, but I can not understand your question.
I can not see your question in this thread (Support plate mounting hardware), except this one.
If you are talking about this your question, I will answer here.
Eugene a.k.a. Realizator