Oculus Go livestream?

S.L.P. image questions, stereoscopic video livestream and recording, stereoscopic photo capture etc.
Realizator
Site Admin

Re: Oculus Go livestream?

Post by Realizator »

Vadym wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:11 pm
Thanks, it's helped. Now everything functions properly. Waiting for a wifi dongle :)
It's great that it works for you now! :)
When your WiFi dongle will arrive, do not forget to set up WiFi connection, as mentioned here in our Wiki.
Eugene a.k.a. Realizator

Dmitry

Post by Dmitry »

Hi
I'm also looking for streaming solution for Go - i need to stream a local 360 4k cam with RTSP server builtin!

Maybe you can suggest simple solution?

Realizator
Site Admin

Post by Realizator »

Dmitry wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 6:55 pm
Hi
I'm also looking for streaming solution for Go - i need to stream a local 360 4k cam with RTSP server builtin!

Maybe you can suggest simple solution?
RTSP will give you a big lag with your video (up to several seconds), so we're not considering RTSP approach for Go, but for non-real-time livestream (like YouTube).
Eugene a.k.a. Realizator

drego

Post by drego »

wildag wrote:
Sun May 05, 2019 12:32 am
One of the stereopi demos showed some people using an Oculus Go with a stereopi mounted above and behind them in a “3rd person view of yourself” mode.

Does anyone know how they streamed live video to the Oculus Go? Was it a custom Oculus app? Or is there some stream viewing capability in the Go?

If it was a custom app, can we get the source code for it?
Yes We can Help you We are Video Streaming App Development Company. We have the specific skills to incorporate it into the apps being developed. The company has a recognized track record of gratified clients domestically and globally without any problem in the project and the client’s mind as well.