how to stream with USB ?

S.L.P. image questions, stereoscopic video livestream and recording, stereoscopic photo capture etc.
zoldaten

how to stream with USB ?

Post by zoldaten »

Hi!

I`ve read topics
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=823&p=1470&hilit=u ... 7c37#p1470
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=180&p=504&hilit=android#p504
but still cant get video on Android with USB (
I put option "usb enabled=1" and disable wifi in /boot/stereopi.conf. After connection via usb-cable Android do not see stereopi as expected.
(connection not to micro-usb of stereopi).
Do not think of power issue as i put usb-informer showing voltage-amps in the middle of powerbank and stereopi.

Android 8.0.0 do not show image on wifi in stereopi app just black screen (
Android 9 works well.

Realizator
Site Admin

Re: how to stream with USB ?

Post by Realizator »

Hi Zoldaten,
Are you try to do this using stock SLP, or the patched version (discussed there)? Please try to test it with stock SLP first.
Right after the connection to the Android phone, it should show you pop-up window with the question like "Hey, do you want to approve using this accessory?". You should click "yes".

As for the Android 8 and 9 issue - looks a bit strange. This is the first black screen issue report in my mind. I just tested this app on my ancient Asus Zenfone (Android 8) - it works. Maybe this is a platform-related issue. Did you try to kill app and run it again?
Eugene a.k.a. Realizator

zoldaten

Post by zoldaten »

yes, i`m trying to launch up in my update/upgraded version of SLP. perhaps, that is the reason.

Realizator
Site Admin

Post by Realizator »

Check the ./scripts/usb-video.sh content please. Try to run the related binary manually.
Eugene a.k.a. Realizator